And thank you for visiting my online home where I explore the wonderful world of madly modern quilts.
I am a modern quilt designer, teacher and author. I am deeply in love with the freedom and creativity that modern quilting offers quilters of any level and any type. The world of modern quilting embraces the deep and rich history of traditional quilting–we honor the women and men who forged the path for us.
Today, we call ourselves many things–sewists, contemporary quilters, modern quilters, modern traditional quilters…..and sew on and sew on…smile…
It doesn’t matter what you call yourself or your quilts. The main thing is to grab that fabric, find a pattern that you love or create one of your own and start sewing!
Please explore my website where you’ll find lots of information about me, including:
- Workshops that I teach–Descriptions HERE
- My teaching calendar so you can see when I’ll be in your area–click HERE
- Books that I’ve published (more coming soon check back!)
- Forthcoming books I’ll be publishing in 2017
- Sign up to follow my blog posts where I publish quilting tutorials and other resources
Show Me Your Workshop Quilt Finishes!
Have you used one of my patterns to make a quilt? I would love to see it and post it here on my website. Contact me HERE and I’ll email you to get a photo.