Here’s my second giveaway to celebrate reaching 1000+ followers on Instagram.
There are TWO prizes to win.
Giveaway Prize A: Charm Packs and Notions
Two wonderful charm packs–Alison Glass Sun Prints and Forest Frenzy.
I’ve also included a large spool of SoFine™#50 white thread from Superior Threads–I use this weight for piecing and occasionally for quilting.
The other notion is a new find for me–a squeeze bottle of GlueBaste-It™. I love the fine tip–it’s refillable! And it’s a squeegee bottle that helps me control the amount of glue more easily. I’ll be posting a tutorial on ways I use this product–such as when I apply bindings or need to do precision piecing.
Giveaway Prize B: Alison Glass Charm Pack and Tula Pink Fat Quarters
These lovelies need no introduction…Alison Glass Sun Prints and a fat quarter of 3 Tula Pink Eden Elephant prints.
HOW TO WIN:
Sorry–this one is only open to USA based entries. I’ll draw the winners randomly on Sunday November 27th at 12 noon Eastern. First name drawn gets their choice of Prize A or B. Second name drawn gets the other prize.
- Required: Follow me by completing any one of the following.
- Follow me on Instagram. I am @carolelylesshaw [please be kind and stay around for awhile!]
- Sign Up for my Updates Newsletter–see signup form to the right. Starting in 2017, I’ll publish periodic updates including links to great tutorials, free patterns, new workshops I will be offering, giveaways and other goodies. I promise not to overwhelm your InBox and it will always be related to quilting.
- Subscribe to my Blog–there’s a link in the right hand column to do that.
- Optional: What is one quilt related goal you have in 2017?
My 2017 Quilt Goals:
I thought I would share my three BIGGEST quilt goals for 2017:
- Publish my 2nd pattern book: Patriotic Modern Quilts. I’m making excellent progress and I’ll be posting more in early 2017. All of the patterns have been tested, sample quilts have been made and quilted. Now I’m editing the instructions and working with my graphic designer.
- Publish a retrospective book about my art quilts–TITLE is TBD….It will feature many of my art quilts stretching from the 1990’s to 2017. I’ve decided on the categories, and started gathering the photos.
- Continue working on my 3rd pattern book: Madly Modern Quilts: Fibonacci and More! for publication in late 2017 or first quarter 2018. I’ll be sending patterns out to my testers early next year.